Before and after getting a tattoo, it is essential to keep the skin hydrated. However, not just any ointment or cream can be used. It is necessary to resort to formulas that have been developed just to soothe, stimulate the regeneration of skin cells and accelerate healing. In this sense, you can use So new Anesthetic, which will help you better tolerate the tattooing process by reducing the sensation in the application area.
In addition, it deeply moisturizes the skin. Tattoolicious Fixer is another good option to use after having done the tattoo, due to its regenerating effect that also nourishes the skin. Thus, it will remain elastic and soft until completely cured.
The 5 Best Tattoo Creams – Opinions 2022
With the increase in the number of people who get tattoos, the special products for skin care in these cases have multiplied, making it more difficult to choose a good alternative. We present our special selection of the best tattoo creams of 2022, where we have gathered those products that have obtained the best rating, due to their qualities.
1. So New Tattoo Numbing Cream
Something in which those who have been tattooed agree is that the process is painful. To avoid this discomfort, it is advisable to previously use an anesthetic cream for tattoos, which makes the moment more tolerable. This is precisely what the So new cream offers you, since, according to the opinions, when applied correctly, it can almost completely eliminate the sensation of the skin for 3 hours.
Another outstanding quality of this product is that its formula deeply moisturizes the area to be tattooed, something that allows it to be used before and after the process, which will help protect the new tattoo. You can also use this formula as a prep for piercings and other painful procedures.
The presentation comes in a small tube, which contains the amount of 10 grams of numbing cream. Its texture is very soft, does not irritate, and does not alter the qualities of the tattoo, so you can use the cream with confidence.
This product might be the best tattoo cream if you don’t want to experience pain during the process. Let’s review your summary of highlights.
- Effectiveness: It is possible to numb the skin almost completely when using the correct amount of the product and according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Texture: Its formula, similar to butter, allows you to easily cover the area and leaves a moisturizing sensation.
- Does not irritate: Its components do not alter the skin and it is compatible with it, to hydrate and calm it before and after the tattoo session.
- Quantity: If your tattoo will cover a large area, you should purchase several tubes, since the presentation is very small.
2. Tattoolicious Fixer Soothing Cream for fresh tattoos
Before qualifying any product as the best tattoo cream of the moment, it is important to analyze its ingredients. In this way, you can be more sure that it will meet your expectations. In this case, we are dealing with cream to heal tattoos, which combats the natural redness of the skin, which appears after the session. In addition, it nourishes, speeds up recovery time, and keeps the treated area elastic.
It is also important to mention that it is a vegan product, free of animal cruelty, and does not stain, so you can apply it without worrying about damaging your clothes.
For added confidence, the formula contains no ingredients like parabens, mineral oils, or paraffin, making it compatible with almost any skin type. You just have to keep in mind that it is recommended to apply it for a period of 7 to 10 days, 3 to 4 times a day so that it meets its objective.
Avoid rushed purchases and carefully analyze each product. Learn more about this cream below.
- Soothing: Using this formula helps reduce irritation and redness effectively. Similarly, it prevents the sensation of itching.
- Bioactives: Its ingredients include substances that encourage skin regeneration so that it takes less time to heal.
- Texture: It is a smooth cream that does not leave a greasy feeling on the skin. In addition, it prevents the formation of scabs.
- Does not numb: Its calming effect comes from its ingredients that moisturize and soften, but it does not have any anesthetic. Something you should keep in mind.
3. Believe Tattoo tanning cream, Sunscreen factor 50+
UV rays can severely damage the skin and when you have received a tattoo you are more sensitive than ever. Therefore, if your tattoo is in an exposed area, do not allow it to lose its color due to radiation. In this sense, sun cream for tattoos, such as Believa Tattoo, is an item that should not be missing from your personal care products.
Due to its high sun protection factor of 50+, it is an effective cream that will allow you to carry out outdoor activities without worrying. In addition, it protects against UVA and UVB rays, for your greater peace of mind. Similarly, its ingredients prevent aging and nourish the skin, to keep it soft and smooth.
Regarding its presentation, its container contains 100 ml of product, so it can be considered the best value for money tattoo cream since its cost is not high and its performance is good.
We recommend you review our analysis of pros and cons, to decide if this is the cream you are looking for.
- Complete protection: This formula protects against both UVA and UVB rays, so it is considered effective in preventing color alteration in tattoos due to sun exposure.
- Nourishing: Its ingredients nourish the skin, in addition to protecting it, so they contribute to its health and prevent aging.
- Vegan: It does not contain substances of animal origin, so it is in accordance with this type of lifestyle.
- Aroma: Those who prefer scented creams should know that this product does not contain fragrances. However, this is to the benefit of the skin.
4. EasyTattoo After Tattoo Healing Moisturizer
In order for the skin to recover after the tattoo session, it is necessary to apply products that nourish and regenerate quickly. Thus, there are very specific alternatives, such as this cream for fresh tattoos from EasyTattoo which, due to the ingredients of its formula, can offer up to 62% hydration after the first hour of application.
Reading suggestions; This is how I design my vacation at home
This means that it offers a very pleasant soft sensation. On the other hand, the comments obtained in relation to the recovery it provides are very positive, which is confirmed by research studies. In any case, you should know that within the third hour of having been applied, the skin cells begin to restructure more quickly.
The presentation consists of a practical dispenser container, which helps to extract the product comfortably and without waste. In addition, it includes 100 ml for a reasonable cost.
If you still have not decided which tattoo cream to buy, you may want to review the outstanding attributes of this Easy Tattoo proposal.
- Convenience: Its container with a measuring cap allows the cream to be dispensed with greater precision, without disasters.
- Ingredients: It is free of parabens, allergens, and phenoxyethanol, for proper skincare.
- No stains: The formula does not leave marks on your clothes.
- Hygiene: The design of its dispenser prevents contamination of the product.
- Mineral oil: If you prefer a product free of this type of ingredient, you will have to opt for another formula.
- Temporary: If you have the plan to remove your tattoo, it’s equally effective.
5. Bepanthol Tattoo Tattoo Cream with Panthenol
A frequently used product is Bepanthol tattoo cream. This is because it has emollients and also provitamin B5, which stimulates cell regeneration and, in this way, contributes to a rapid recovery. Plus, its formula is fragrance-free and suitable for sensitive skin, so you can use the cream with confidence.
Among other benefits, we must highlight its transparent formula that does not clog the pores of the skin. In addition, you do not need to apply too much product, a thin layer will be enough for you to perceive its benefits.
On the other hand, it is interesting to know that this product, depending on its availability, can be purchased in the presentation of 100 g or 30 g, so that you can take it with you and treat the tattoo wherever you are.
Bepanthol might be the best brand of tattoo creams. Therefore, we invite you to review this product in detail.
- For all skin types: As it does not contain irritating substances, preservatives or fragrances, and as it is a proven formula, it can also be used for sensitive skin.
- Quality: Bayer, its laboratory of origin, is a symbol of quality for many users.
- Moisturizing: Deeply moisturizes the dermal layers, improving the texture of the tattooed skin.
- Applications: You must bear in mind that you need to apply 4 times a day. If your tattoo is very large, you may need more than one container.