More and more people are choosing to incorporate lip balms into their daily beauty routine since these types of products provide the lips with a series of benefits to counteract dryness, irritation, and cracking. Next, we present you with highly positioned lip balms, recommended among the best of this year.
1. Nuxe Rasve De Miel Ultra-Nourishing Rock Lip Balm
The Nuxe house, on this occasion, has brought to the market a limited edition of an ultra-hydrating lip balm, formulated with the honey extract. Said active ingredient of natural origin is responsible for combating the dryness and cracking of this delicate area of the face.
In addition, honey provides a series of nutrients that repair tissues, quickly relieve irritation, and create a protective film. In this way, you can use this Nuxe lip balm during any season of the year, to counteract dryness caused by cold and heat, as needed.
It is a product that could easily answer the question of which is the best lip balm, since, in addition, it has a quite pleasant citrus aroma and a texture that allows rapid distribution on the lips, with the finger or with the help of an applicator.
If you have doubts about which lip balm to buy, you should review the advantages and disadvantages of this model with the Nuxe quality seal.
- Texture: The dense texture of the product allows it to last for many months of application.
- Presentation: Thanks to the small format of the jar, you can take the balm with you anywhere.
- Lid: The container has a practical screw cap, which allows quick access to the content.
- Aroma: Its mild citrus aroma is quite fresh and pleasant for everyday use.
- Usage: This balm may not be suitable for use under lipstick due to its thick texture.
2. Neutrogena Immediate Repair Dry Nose & Lip Balm
Neutrogena is a brand that has been on the market for 48 years, during which it has offered its followers products aimed at personal care. Each one of them has been characterized by having high-quality standards, advanced technology, and the respective certifications required for its commercialization.
We see these aspects reflected in this Neutrogena lip balm, which has been specially formulated to repair chapped skin, provide deep hydration from the inside out, and ultimately restore a healthy appearance to the complexion.
Thus, it will be enough to apply a small layer of the balm on the lips and nose to enjoy all these benefits, mainly due to the beeswax, which is the active ingredient of this product. On the other hand, the jar has a pocket format, it contains 15 milliliters of balm and a screw cap, so you can quickly access the product.
This is a balm with a number of advantages and some unfavorable aspects. Here, are the details.
- Hypoallergenic: Thanks to the hypoallergenic formula it can be used in children or adults without fear of adverse reactions.
- Application: It is possible to apply the product to the lips and nose since it is formulated to repair, moisturize and soften said areas.
- Texture: The balm has a texture that allows a uniform application.
- Container: Its small container is quite practical to carry with you daily in your pocket or backpack.
- UV protection: There are those who comment that it would be good if the product incorporated UV protection for summer days.
3. Eos Evolution Of Smooth Smooth Lip Balm
Eos is a well-known brand when it comes to lipsticks and balms, so when reviewing its product catalog, we will find a wide variety of presentations and shades. All of them, with specific formulas for the care of your lips.
This ball level of hydration. Likewise, thanks to other active ingredients such as vitamin E, after its constant application, you will nourish the skin and regenerate it. In this way, your lips can count on a healthy appearance at all times.
It is important to highlight the fact that Eos lip balm has been dermatologically tested and is free of gluten and mineral oils. In addition, its oval container with a practical screw cap is easy to handle, so it will take up little space in your bag or backpack, so you can always carry it with you.
Reading Suggestions: Beauty; Health; Tips for your Wellbeing
With this balm, you will hydrate, nourish and give color to your lips. Get to know some aspects of interest below.
- Tone: By applying the balm, you not only hydrate your lips but also give them a light touch of color.
- Container: Its small oval container takes up little space when placed in a pocket, bag, or backpack.
- Benefits: The balm incorporates moisturizers and vitamin E, which nourish the lips and improve their appearance.
- Lid: The built-in lid is threaded, which makes it easy to open and close the product.
- Application: The feeling of hydration may not last long, so it is necessary to apply the balm several times a day.
4. Elizabeth Arden Eight-Hour Intensive Lip Repair Balm
This is a repairing lip balm with a series of natural emollients, essential oils, and vitamins, which, together, promise to deeply nourish and hydrate the driest and cracked skin. Among these active compounds are shea butter, arnica oil, vitamins A and E, menthol, extracts of watercress, and honey.
The product has been packaged in a small jar with a wide mouth so that you can easily access the balm, either directly with your finger or using an applicator. In addition, the screw cap offers an airtight seal, which is convenient to prevent the content from oxidizing and, over the days, end up losing its properties.
It is worth mentioning that this balm has a pleasant eucalyptus aroma, as well as provides a discreet shiny appearance so that when you apply your usual lipstick, the tone is not altered.
This is a balm with quite interesting pros and cons, which we present to you below.
- Lid: The screw cap of the container offers an airtight seal, which helps preserve the properties of the active ingredients.
- Fragrance: Its soft and refreshing aroma of eucalyptus will give you a feeling of relief and relaxation.
- Appearance: As you apply the balm, you will notice that your lips take on a fairly smooth glossy finish.
- Ingredients: The product has emollients, vitamins, and essential oils that deeply nourish, repair the skin and moisturize it.
- Hydration: The level of hydration provided may not be adequate to fully meet the needs of all individuals.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: How To Use A Lip Balm?
The lip balm should be part of the beauty routine, so it can be used both in the morning and before going to sleep. Of course, during the day you can moisturize your lips as many times as you consider necessary since everything will depend on the needs of each skin type. You just have to place a thin layer of the balm of your choice on the lips and, if you wish, you can apply your usual lipstick on top of said product. Remember to use some kind of applicator and keep the product in a cool place so it doesn’t melt.
Q2: How To Make Homemade Lip Balm?
To make homemade lip balm you will need to place a quantity of virgin beeswax in a small saucepan, that is, without aroma or color. This ingredient will give consistency to the preparation. You should also incorporate butter, some vegetable oils, and vitamins such as E, which are responsible for the nutrition and hydration of the skin.
Then, place the container in a bain-marie and mix carefully until all the ingredients are completely melted. By achieving a homogeneous mixture without lumps, you can pack it. Let it rest and it will be ready to use.
Q3: Which Is Better, Lip Balm Or Vaseline?
To say that lip balm is better than Vaseline or vice versa would be quite unfair to both products. Commercial balms, apart from moisturizing, have varied aromas, can give color to your lips, and even incorporate protection against UV rays. The latter is convenient for the summer season or for those who carry out outdoor sports activities. For its part, Vaseline acts as an odorless and colorless natural emollient that quickly eliminates dryness by providing deep hydration to the skin.
Q4: How Is The Lip Balm Applied?
You can apply the lip balm directly with your fingers or with the help of an applicator. Everything will depend on how the product you are going to use has been packaged. In the first case, you will have to previously disinfect your hands with soap and water or, if you wish, with some antibacterial gel. Then, take a small amount of balm with your ring finger and spread it evenly over the lips.
If it is a bad product, you will have to remove the lid and turn the lower disc so that the balm comes out. So you can apply it. Remember to bring your lips together so that the balm spreads properly and penetrates the skin properly.
Q5: Which Is Better, Coconut Or Shea Lip Balm?
Both coconut and shea have great properties when it comes to skincare, which is why they are highly recommended as active ingredients in your lip balm.
Both compounds are characterized by deep hydration. However, coconut adds to the formula its antiseptic power and protection against external agents, while shea nourishes and regenerates the delicate skin of your lips with vitamins A, D, E, and F.
Leave a Reply