The Best Window Cleaning Robots – Opinions 2022
Cleaning the glass of large windows that exist in buildings or in your home can be a difficult task, but there are devices on the market designed to facilitate this work, such as window cleaning robots. These are new equipment with which you will not have to spend a lot of time removing dirt from your windows. Below, we present a list of some products that could meet your expectations, since they have adequate technology to automate cleaning, their power is efficient, and they are safe and easy to use.
1. Cecotec Window Cleaner Robot Windroid 970
The Conga window cleaning robot is an interesting redesigned model of the Cecotec brand, which incorporates ITech Win 4.0 technology, an algorithm that facilitates intelligent navigation of the system through an App, calculating the most suitable route to clean the windows, detecting the limits of it and doing an effective cleaning job on any glass surface.
The cleaning process of this device is carried out through the constant vibration of the upper mop, which performs an intensive rubbing on the surface to remove the most difficult dirt. Additionally, its configuration can be done by means of a wireless control knob.
On the other hand, it is important to note that this robot has 5 different cleaning stages, to provide a more professional result without making so much effort since it incorporates Advance Clean 5 technology, which makes it possible to moisten surfaces, rub, drain and dry. the crystals.
Cecotec is a recognized brand in the market for automated window cleaning appliances, so this model could be the best window cleaning robot of the moment. Know the pros and cons of the Conga WinDroid 970.
- Technology: This model incorporates advanced smart navigation technology that calculates the limit of the surface to be cleaned.
- Efficiency: It has 5 cleaning stages that allow you to effectively clean windows and any glass surface, removing even the most difficult stains.
- Automatic shutdown: It has a device that allows the automatic shutdown of the robot at the end of the cleaning.
- Halo: It is likely that with this device there will be a little halo on the surface after use, it is recommended to pass a dry cloth for a better finish.
2. Cecotec Window Cleaner Robot Conga WinDroid 870 Connected Techwin 4.0
It is a Cecotec window cleaning robot that has an application for smartphones, which allows you to easily control the operation of the device. In the same way, it has a remote control for greater practicality. Also, it offers 4 programs to clean windows easily and automatically.
As for safety, it has a triple protection system made up of a rope, an uninterruptible power supply, and an algorithm that detects obstacles and edges to avoid blows.
On the other hand, it is a piece of equipment that respects the environment, since it incorporates microfiber cloths that can be reused and machine washed for easy maintenance. As if that were not enough, it offers the AutoStop system that stops the equipment automatically when cleaning is finished, which favors energy savings.
If you need a robot at an affordable price, you should learn more about this model, since it is one of the cheapest options on the list. Let’s see its pros and cons.
- Security: It offers a security system that keeps the device glued to the surface, even if there is a power failure.
- Multifunctionality: It has 4 automatic operating modes for greater versatility.
- Control: It can be controlled remotely via the smartphone app or with the included remote control.
- Design: Due to its circular design, it may not be able to access the corners of the windows.
3. Mamibot W120-T Robotic Window Cleaner
If you are looking for a professional window cleaning robot, we recommend you take a look at the Mamibot W120-T model, an automatic window cleaner with an innovative white design, made with good quality and resistant materials, incorporating a powerful fixing system, as well as as multiple functions that could cover your needs to clean your window glass.
Reading Suggestions: How Does a House Cleaning Service Business Run?
For its operation, you only have to press the power button and that’s it, its handling is very simple and intuitive, it even has an application that you can download on your mobile to control the cleaning programs.
Another interesting feature that we should highlight about this model is that you can clean all kinds of surfaces, from mirrors, interior or exterior windows, screens, or any type of glass. In addition, its operation is very quiet, reaching a maximum level of 65 dB.
With this model you can clean even the most difficult to access corners, since it can reach up to 5 meters of action.
This device could be considered the best window cleaning robot because with it you will save time in your cleaning routine because it is quite fast and efficient. Here are its pros and cons.
- Cleaning modes: This product works with the NZ combination in cleaning on the surface, which allows you to tackle a greater coverage.
- Application: For its operation, this model has the iGlass application as a remote, which you can download to your smartphone for control.
- Design: This model comes in a new square design in white and with large dimensions, being ideal for cleaning large surfaces.
- Cost: The cost of this window cleaning robot is somewhat high, so it probably won’t fit all budgets.
This Winbot window cleaning robot is capable of efficient cleaning since it has Win-Slam 2.0 navigation technology, which is why it offers a mapping system so as not to leave any space on the surface without cleaning. Similarly, the device returns to the starting point at the end of cleaning to indicate that you can remove it.
For greater safety, it incorporates an edge detection system that helps avoid obstacles and allows you to clean only the glass for better finishes. Also, it can stick firmly to the surface, as it offers a suction mechanism that prevents it from falling.
As for its operation, it has a four-phase system that allows the robot to go through the same place several times for deep cleaning. As if that were not enough, it offers a rectangular design to access the corners, as well as a handle for easy transport.
If you want to get one of the best window cleaning robots of 2022, then you should pay special attention to this model as it offers great versatility.
- Operation: The robot has a Deep Cleaning mode, in which it passes through the same area several times to obtain better results.
- Navigation: Offers Win-Slam 2.0 navigation, which allows the team to evenly clean the glass.
- Accessories: Includes 4 cleaning pads, 1 remote control, 1 power cord, and 1 cloth.
- Detergent: It is recommended to use it with water since when applying soap the device could leave stains on the glass, which would be counterproductive.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: How To Use A Robot Window Cleaner?
If you are using a robotic window cleaner for the first time, the most appropriate thing to do is to read the instruction manual to understand how it works, because there they give you recommendations regarding the correct way to use it. Next, it is necessary to place the mop in the robot device and apply liquid glass cleaner directly on the fabric or if you prefer, you can place it on the glass to be cleaned.
Now, connect the cable to a nearby socket, proceed to adhere the device to the window or surface, and press the power button to activate it. Once turned on, choose the desired cleaning program and let the device do its job.
Q2: What Liquid Does A Robotic Window Cleaner Use?
The robotic window cleaner uses a liquid specially formulated for cleaning glass surfaces. In general, the brand of the device sells you its own glass cleaning fluid, but there is a wide variety of products on the market that you can use without any inconvenience.
But if your budget is somewhat tight, there is also the possibility of preparing your own homemade window cleaner, for which you can take a look at the different recipes that exist on the web.
Q3: Which Windows Can I Clean With A Robotic Window Cleaner?
You can clean any glass window in your home, work, or business, it is recommended that the robot incorporates the function of detecting obstacles, window frames, corners, or edges, which would prevent the device from continuing to work when approaching the end of the surface to be cleaned. clean and drop on the floor.
Q4: What Is The Safety Cable Of A Robotic Window Cleaner For?
Precisely, the safety cable is incorporated as a protection mechanism against accidental falls of the device, since it holds the robot with a resistant rope and that has a wide length, being appropriate for those cases in which windows with different heights must be cleaned, avoiding possible damage to the device or people.
Q5: Which Is Better, Window Cleaning Robot Or Window Cleaning Vacuum?
Both teams are suitable for cleaning glass surfaces, windows, or glass doors. The difference is that with the window cleaning robot, you only have to activate the power button and adhere the equipment to the surface to be cleaned because its operation is automatic, this being a great advantage that puts it above window cleaning vacuums. This is because with the window cleaner it is necessary to hold the device and the user must carry out the movements for the cleaning process.
Q6: Can I Use A Robotic Window Cleaner On Tiles?
Yes. The window cleaning robots are designed to be used on different surfaces, including tiles, a feature that makes them multipurpose equipment since they not only clean windows but are also used to clean bathroom partitions, safety sheets, smooth-textured tables, glass doors, among others.
To clean the tiles, you just have to activate your window cleaning robot in the usual way, since its operation is the same on this surface and it does not need any different way.
Q7: When To Change Robot Window Cleaning Sponges?
It all depends on the useful life of the window cleaning robot sponge, as well as the quality of the fabric it is made of. It is precisely the use that you will give to the sponge and the level of dirt on the windows that will indicate the best time to change them.