Interbaby Minicuna Star co-sleeping crib
Interbaby presents us on this occasion a mini co-sleeping crib with a very attractive and minimalist design, whose structure has been made of robust wood and with a series of high-quality finishes that are obvious. In addition, it is a certified product that meets the safety requirements set forth by the European community for co-sleeping cribs.
Among the main specifications of this product, we have its adjustment system for up to nine different positions and bearings arranged in the legs with their respective safety pin, to prevent unexpected slippage.
The product has a 55 x 85 x 90-centimeter format and incorporates a 50 x 80 x 4-centimeter mini-mattress, corresponding to its width, length, and thickness. In the same way, when you acquire this mini crib you will have at your disposal a cover for the baby’s pillow and a quilt. Both pieces are easy to machine wash.
This is a co-sleeping crib that will allow you to sleep with your baby, providing a comfortable and safe surface. You can read the details below.
- Structure: For the manufacture of the cradle, resistant and highly stable wood was used.
- Adjustment: The cot has been provided with a height adjustment mechanism of up to nine positions, in order to provide comfort.
- Bearings: You can easily move the crib thanks to the wheels incorporated in the bases.
- Mattress: A foam mattress with a thickness of four centimeters is incorporated, for the correct rest of the newborn.
- Compatibility: The design of this crib is not compatible with canapé-type beds, so you should check this information beforehand.
When you have a baby, you think about its safety and not just the price of the product, so it is necessary to establish what aspects are appropriate in terms of co-sleeping cribs. However, it is worth getting a cheaper crib with a functional and stable design for your baby.
This model has special straps for fixing it to the bed, giving you peace of mind for its reliable design. Also, it can be used independently as a travel cot.
It is worth mentioning that the crib includes a good quality bag, designed to transport it when you have to go on a trip or visit a relative, as it is very easy to fold and thanks to its manufacturing materials, it is also very light, so it will take up a lot of space.
For its part, the design of the front window is mesh, which improves the flow of air inside the crib and favors the surveillance of the little one.
As a general rule, people always look for their economy, so it will be convenient for you to know the characteristics of this co-sleeping crib, one of the cheapest today.
- Uses: This cot is designed to be used as a co-sleeping type, although it is not its only use, it can also be used as a standard cot. In addition, it can replace, due to its folding, the travel cot.
- Height: It has the capacity for 5 levels of height adjustment, its minimum is 64 cm, and its maximum is 74 cm.
- Transfer: It is a folding crib and is made of very light materials, which gives it very low weight, only 6 kg, making it easy to move anywhere.
- Mattress: The product has the addition of a padded base that, according to the comment of a user, is very hard, so it may be necessary to purchase a new mattress.
- Stability: On some occasions, it may have stability problems, according to another client, so it is recommended that the manufacturer improve this aspect.
This Waldin white lacquered crib is called by its customers the best price-quality co-sleeping crib, allowing users not to spend a lot of money and obtain a safe and good quality product for their babies.
In addition, it has several ways of use that make it a very versatile crib. As a co-sleeping bed, it fits perfectly to the bed, with various height levels and adequate support for the safety and care of the baby. Similarly, it has soft padding protection, which improves the user experience.
This model is considered by users as one of the best options in this category, is widely recommended for its different qualities.
- Convertible: In addition to being a convenient crib for co-sleeping or for traditional use, it can also be converted into a bassinet and a children’s sofa.
- Bed base: Unlike other crib models on the market, this model has a real bed base, not a simple board.
- Adjustment: It can be placed completely attached to the parents’ bed, without leaving any gap or fissure between them.
- Measurements: This model includes a mattress that is quite thin, so it may be necessary to acquire a slightly more suitable one.
- Brakes: The wheels that the product incorporates have plastic brakes, which does not make them very suitable for keeping the crib fixed in some places.
Reading suggestions; How big is my child? The ultimate size calculator for kids
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: How To Disassemble A Jane Co-Sleeping Crib?
Disassembling a Jane co-sleeping crib can be very simple by following the instructions included with the product. If, on the other hand, you do not have this small manual, it is recommended that you look for it on the Internet so that you have the appropriate guide.
However, we can give you some instructions to help guide you. To start you must release the upholstery of the crib, undoing the velcro strips that hold it to the lower frame. Subsequently, you must disassemble the anchors by pressing and removing the supports. Now you can detach the lower crossbar and manage to fold the legs of the product.
Q2: Until When To Use A Co-Sleeping Crib?
This can be a difficult question to answer because many people believe that if the baby does not get used to sleeping with the parents it is better for them and others argue that it is dangerous to leave a small baby alone at night.
The truth of the matter is that co-sleeping is not only beneficial for the baby, but also for the parents, especially if they feel anxious about leaving their little ones away from them. This method allows you to check on your little one constantly and the child to feel safe at night.
That is why the best age to stop sleeping with your baby is the one you decide, there is no manual on how to be parents, so your decisions are personal and no one can tell you if you are wrong or not. Make the decision and see how your child makes it, it is the best way to know when he is ready to sleep alone.
Q3: How To Tie The Co-Sleeping Cot To The Sofa?
The first thing we recommend you look at is if the co-sleeping crib you have is compatible with a canapé. In this way, the adaptation would be much faster and you will only have to follow the manufacturer’s instructions.
If this is not the case, then you should find a way to hold the crib properly on the sofa, always remembering to block the wheels of the furniture, so that it does not move and check that it is safe before putting your child to bed.
Q4: Which Co-Sleeping Crib Is Compatible With A Trundle Bed?
Within the market, there are some available options for co-sleeping cribs that are compatible with canapés. To find out what these models are, just read their description or ask the manufacturer about their adaptability for this type of bed.
Q5: Can A Crib Be Adapted For Co-Sleeping?
Yes. A traditional crib can be adapted to be a co-sleeping crib by simply releasing one of the side rails, allowing it to be left open and attached to the bed on that side. However, in these cases, it is essential that you can properly secure the crib to the bed so that it does not move at night. In addition, you must pay attention to the heights, since many normal cribs do not have the different positions and heights that a co-sleeping crib includes.
Q6: Which Is Better, A Co-Sleeping Crib Or Bassinet?
For the comfort of the parents and the protection of the baby, co-sleeping cribs are a great option. However, many parents doubt whether a bassinet would be more advisable.
In this sense, it is best that you think about what you want. Take into account that with a bassinet you will have to get up to look at the baby, they are shallower and have less stability. While a co-sleeping crib can cause your baby to end up in your bed, you want to check on your child at all times and get him used to sleeping with you, making it difficult to change to his crib or bed.