When we go out, especially at noon or during the summer months, protecting our eyes from the harmful rays of the sun becomes essential and this is much more important when we talk about our babies, whom we should always protect with the best sunglasses babies on the market since their eyes suffer three times more the consequences of these rays.
So that you do not get lost in the midst of so many available models, here are some proposals for some of the best Baby sunglasses of 2022.
1. Kiddus Baby Sunglasses for Babies
If what you want is to protect your little one’s eyes from the sun’s rays, this Kiddus Baby option is ideal, as it will keep him protected and at the same time comfortable thanks to a neoprene safety band.
The main disadvantage of these sunglasses is that some children may take a little getting used to wearing them, so you will have to be patient and wait for them to feel comfortable.
Kiddus Baby has a good alternative in sunglasses to keep your child’s eyes protected from the rays, a wise decision, especially in the summer months.
Main Features Explained
Sunglasses are necessary for people of all ages, but when it comes to young children, their importance is even more radical since their eyes are much more delicate and can be blinded if exposed to direct sunlight. Therefore, considering purchasing one for your children could be the right decision.
Kiddus Baby has excellent quality baby sunglasses for you, these are the KI30223. This model has special crystals and a comfortable design to adapt to the delicate contour of the face of the little ones.
It can be purchased in three different versions depending on the color combination; blue with a checkered design, green with a dinosaur design, black with a pirate design, and green with a stroller design. Thus, you can buy your child the one that best suits his style and taste.
When you go to buy any type of sunglasses, you must make sure that they have quality lenses with ultraviolet ray protection. The effects of these rays on sight can be quite dangerous, causing blindness, headaches, and retinal wear, among other ailments. And if the glasses are for your children, this reason gets even more weight.
KI30223 by Kiddus Baby are glasses, especially for the sun. The integrated crystals of this model offer good protection against ultraviolet rays, making them ideal for use on the beach or on a walk-in summer. The protection is 400 UV, which categorizes them as category 3 solar comfort glasses.
As a gift, with the purchase of these glasses, a practical microfiber cover is included, which will serve to keep them free of dust and safe from scratches when they are not being used.
When choosing a pair of sunglasses to protect your little ones’ eyes, it is essential that you check the recommended ages. This, in order that you can choose the size of glasses suitable for your face. In addition, there are options that can be adapted to growth, so that they can be enjoyed for several years.
Kids Baby’s KI30223 sunglasses have the advantage of having a neoprene band. This band will serve to adjust the glasses to your face and prevent them from falling off accidentally. The band is quite comfortable and soft to the touch, which prevents it from suffering lacerations due to rubbing.
An advantage offered by the band is that it is adjustable and allows the glasses to be used by children between 0 and 2 years of age, which indicates that you will get a return on your investment for at least a couple of years.
2. Active Sol Baby Sunglasses
If you are looking for good sunglasses for your baby, the Active Sol brand offers you an alternative with multiple benefits.
The glasses are made with a flexible and pleasant-to-the-touch rubber frame that will maintain comfort at all times, in addition to this, you could purchase them in a wide variety of colors to satisfy your child’s preferences. As for their dimensions, their size makes them compatible for children between 0 and 24 months and they weigh just 18 grams, so you don’t even notice that you are wearing them.
On the other hand, it should be noted that the glasses have polarized lenses to offer protection against the sun’s UV rays and thus keep your child’s eyes free of risks. In addition, they have category 3 thanks to the UV filter, so they comply with European safety regulations for use on days with intense sun.
Protecting your little one’s eyes when leaving home is very important and the advantages of these Active Sunglasses could be of interest to you:
- Design: They are sunglasses for babies with a simple and comfortable design that is practically unbreakable.
- Materials: They are made of flexible rubber so as not to squeeze the child’s head but to adapt to it.
- Crystals: The crystals have category 3 filters against the sun’s UV rays to protect the child’s eyes.
- Contrast: By using them on sunny days, the reflected brightness can be reduced and the color contrast can be better appreciated.
- Bridge: They have a rubber-coated bridge, but it can be a bit stiff for some tastes.
3. Baby Banz Oval Sunglasses for Kids
Below we present the best value-for-money baby sunglasses, sunglasses recommended for children from the first months to approximately 2 years of age that have UV400 protection so that your baby does not suffer inclement weather in their eyes. sun and that includes a soft rubber in the nose area so that they adapt perfectly to your face.
Its oval shape allows greater protection for your eyes, even peripheral vision, and its soft neoprene strap will fit perfectly to the contours of your head using comfortable velcro.
And best of all, if the lenses get damaged you can replace them.
This Baby Banz option could well be the best baby glasses for 20 euros thanks to its wide variety of colors to combine:
- Colors: ABBREs come in a wide variety of colors so you can choose the one you like best for your baby. Among the most relevant we have blue, black, orange, green, and even some patterns.
- Rubber: they have a special silicone rubber to support the glasses on the nose, which will prevent your little one from feeling discomfort.
- Crystals: the crystals can be replaced whenever you want in case your child needs an ophthalmological formula or if they break at any time.
- Case: this model does not include a carrying case, so it can be very easy for them to be damaged when carrying them in your bag.
- Babies: In addition, many parents have indicated that their children take them off very easily since they make them uncomfortable, so they recommend acquiring them for older children of at least 1 year or more.
4. Chicco Pancake Baby Sunglasses
With a frame designed to adapt perfectly to different age groups, these Chicco baby sunglasses will be extraordinary if you are looking for cheap models that offer you the protection your baby deserves.
To do this, its polarized lenses with UV400 protection are capable of stopping ultraviolet rays, eliminating the effects of light on the eyes of your little ones, who are so in need of this protection, more than an adult. Its frame, made of hypoallergenic, non-toxic, and shock-resistant material, is robust and resistant as well as very light so that your baby never feels uncomfortable with them.
Reading Suggestions: The Growth of Lifestyle Influencers and Trends for 2022
Their one-piece and slightly moldable temples will adapt to the temple and the contour of your face without leaving annoying marks and without bothering you at any time and their rubber will help them not move.
Ideal for the princesses of the house, Chicco sunglasses are a complete bargain as they are among the cheapest options on our list:
- Frame: Chicco baby sunglasses frames are made with hypoallergenic materials that will prevent your little one from having any reaction when in contact with them.
- Protection: they are capable of offering protection against UV and UVB rays thanks to their polarized lenses.
- Weight: they are very light in weight, only about 18 grams, so they will not bother your little girl too much while she uses them.
- Age: you must bear in mind that this model does not have support bands but rather sideburns, so the girl must be old enough to use them.
- Girls: In addition, its pink patterned design is more than anything designed for females, so if you have a boy, we recommend you look for another model.
Kiddus is a brand that offers various products for babies, highlighting among them this pair of glasses for having protection against UV rays, being a striking purchase option to go to the beach or go out on a sunny day.
Kids Baby Premium baby sunglasses have a width of 43 millimeters, being suitable for children between 0 and 2 years old. The frame is made of silicone and they have a neoprene strap and velcro closure, to better fit the child’s face.
Regarding its UV protection, the glasses have an integrated UV400 filter, with which it can offer blockage against UVA, UVB, and UBC rays, thus reaching category 4 safety to meet the requirements of European regulations. This makes them a very striking option to take care of your child while outdoors.
Kids offer you an alternative in glasses for babies that is quite practical and comfortable to use, so we invite you to know its pros and cons:
- Design: Kiddus glasses have an ergonomic and adjustable design for the comfort of your baby.
- Materials: They are made of silicone and have a soft bridge to avoid hurting or pressing too much.
- Filter: The crystals have a UV400 filter which offers a high level of protection against the sun’s rays.
- Closure: You can place the glasses according to the comfort of the child thanks to an adjustable strap.
- Marks: You must be careful when putting the glasses on the child to avoid leaving pressure marks on his face.