Best Bath Seats for Babies
You should know that each type of bath seat is indicated for a specific stage of the baby. Anatomical seats are recommended for newborn babies, while suction cup bath seats are indicated for babies who already sit up and stay in that position, so you will probably need to buy more than one.
That is why we have prepared this comparison with several products rated as the best baby bath seats, as we believe that one or more of these models will be a good investment for you.
1. Rotho Babydesign Bath Seat Folding Ring
This is an infant bath seat designed to provide children 7 to 16 months of age with comfortable and safe support, in which they can sit while being bathed, without tipping over unexpectedly.
This is due to the ergonomic design line of the structure, in which a spacious backrest and a pair of convenient armrests stand out.
Likewise, there is a system of suction cups arranged on the back of the base, which adheres to the tile or surface of the bathtub, to keep the seat in the same place.
Regarding the raw material used, the manufacturer used polypropylene with a robust body, a rigid, non-deformable plastic with a pleasantly soft touch.
In addition, this polymer is free of toxic substances such as BPA, making it suitable for being in contact with the infant’s delicate skin.
In this sense, there will be no risk of irritation.
Here, are more details of a baby bath seat with an ergonomic and resistant design.
- Suction cups: You won’t have to worry about unexpected slipping since suction cups have been incorporated into the base.
- Supports: The child will be able to support his body comfortably, thanks to the armrests and the spacious backrest.
- Cleaning: It is possible to wash the structure under the tap without deteriorating because it is a synthetic product.
- BPA-free: Its polypropylene body is safe to touch since it is a BPA-free material.
- Storage: Being a robust and non-foldable product, it will take up more space when stored.
Reading Suggestion: Heart Touching Birthday Wishes For Daughter From Mother
2. Safety 1St Lime Baby Bath Seat
With a swivel design and made of resistant plastic, this Safety 1st chair is a functional product that will be very useful for bathing your baby, reinforcing their safety by keeping them seated.
The Baby bath seat has four independent suction cups at its base that firmly adhere to the surface of the bathtub, also on the front it has a ball that rotates to distract the little one during the bath.
Additionally, the ergonomic design of the chair’s backrest favors a correct posture in the child, making it easy to place and remove from the upper part.
It should be noted that this model is available in different colors to choose the one you like the most and its use is indicated for babies from 6 months until they reach an approximate weight of 10 kg.
The 360° design of this product and the solidity of its structure are some of the reasons why several users consider it the best baby bath seat at the moment. Here we describe other of its main characteristics.
- Design: The baby bath seat can rotate 360° on its own axis, so the baby can have fun spinning around safely.
- Colors: Safety 1st offers this product in different colors so that you can choose the one that you consider according to the decoration of your bathroom or the gender of the baby.
- Adherence: The four suction cups on the base of the chair allow a firm grip on the surface of the bathtub to give the seat greater stability.
- Weight range: Some users claim that, although the manufacturer admits a maximum weight of 10 kg for this product, the seat is very fair for children who are below this range.
- Grip: Another user says that the suction cups do not hold on to plastic bathtubs, so they cannot use the seat in the baby bathtub, but in the family one.
3. Thermobaby Pink Shower Chair
If you are looking for the best baby bath seat, this product is probably one of the first results, as it stands out for its fixed and spacious design to place babies without hurting them, and it is also in the cheapest category.
Due to its dimensions of 33 x 24 x 33 cm, this chair is recommended for babies from 7 months and up to a maximum weight of 13 kg, since the resistant structure of this seat gives it the ability to be used for a period of time. of a long time.
For its fixation, at the base of the chair, there are some suction cups that give it the necessary stability so that the baby sits safely, and to detach it, you only have to pull the sidebands arranged for that purpose.
In addition, the front part has three toys that serve as distraction elements.
Although it may seem easy to decide which baby bath seat to buy, it will always be useful to know the pros and cons that characterize a particular model.
Accordingly, here we summarize the positive and negative aspects of the Thermobaby chair.
- Suction cups: The suction cups at the base of the chair offer a firm and stable hold of the seat inside the bathtub and can later be removed by pulling the sidebands that it incorporates.
- Opening: The upper opening and the spaces for the legs of the babies are large, so there will be no risk of hurting the little one when sitting in or out of the chair.
- Capacity: The manufacture of resistant plastic gives the chair the capacity to support a maximum weight of 13 kg, thus extending its useful life.
- Toys: The lack of mobility in the front pieces makes children less interested in playing with them.
- Space: This model is not foldable, so space must be provided for its storage.
4. Okt Kids 1861950901200 Anatomical Baby Bath Seat
This baby bath seat with a lounger design is one of the most suitable for newborn babies since its anatomical shape allows the baby to be bathed in a comfortable and safe position for both him and the caregiver.
The lounger can be placed in the baby bath or the family bath and it will be fixed very well because it has non-slip rubber on its ends and suction cups that ensure its adherence to different surfaces, thus it will not slip even when the bath floor is wet.
Regarding size, this seat measures 52 x 18.5 x 21.5 cm so it can be used inside the bathtub, leaving enough space to bathe another child, if you have more than one at home, always under adult supervision.
In addition to these characteristics, the OKT Kids chair has other aspects that you should know and that is why we differentiate the positive from the negative, providing you with useful information for your purchase.
- Design: The lounger shape allows the baby to lie down to be able to handle it more safely during the bath.
- Non-slip: The legs have a non-slip coating and suction cups that allow a firm hold of the seat in the bathtub.
- Colors: This model is available in different colors and with beautiful prints that will serve to entertain the baby.
- Size: Due to its dimensions, a mother affirms that the chair can be very tight for babies who are corpulent.
- Inclination: Another user indicates that, due to the degree of inclination of the lounger, it is necessary to fill almost the entire bathtub to wet the baby.
However, this can be solved by using a container, without using excess water.