The Best String Grass Trimmers – Opinions 2022
String trimmers are garden tools that allow you to get a beautiful finish on the edges of the lawn and along paths, walls, and trees. If you need to buy one, locate one of the best Grass Trimmer of 2022 based on features and functionality and according to your needs.
1. Black&Decker Gl9035-Qs String Grass Trimmer 900 W
The technology and reputation of the Black & Decker brand are present in this corded electric grass trimmer that works with 900 W of power and provides a cutting width of 35 cm with a 2 mm medium resistance line. An approach typical of the best grass trimmer of the moment.
It comes with a spare spool built into the spindle, in case you have long jobs to do or forgot to refill. It weighs 3.2 Kg and has a telescopic handle and a second adjustable handle to maintain balance and comfortably control the maneuver.
Reading Suggestions: Atmospheric Autumn Winter Decoration For The Garden
This Black and Decker grass trimmer has been designed to work in places that are difficult to reach or impossible to reach with the lawnmower, as well as to define edges and avoid obstacles that can appear under the bushes and around the flowering plants or also operate on uneven terrain. Details of the best current grass trimmer.
If you are looking to choose a cutter among the best brand of grass trimmers on the market, according to customer recommendations, you will surely be interested in learning more about the Black&Decker GL9035.
- Power: It offers great results in the cutting process since its motor generates a power of 900 W, which gives it a good level of efficiency.
- Cut range: You will be able to cut more in less time since it has a wide cutting range that reaches 35 cm.
- Flexibility: The microtube is designed to use this machine on bumpy and hard-to-reach surfaces so it is very flexible.
- Ergonomics: It has an extra handle, which can be adjusted to provide greater comfort when using the device.
- Support: It has the corresponding support so you can have a spare thread if you need it.
- Static head: According to some users, the static head limits the performance of the device, but this will depend on the use you intend to give it.
2. Einhell Ge Ct 18 Li Solo Cordless String Grass Trimmer
This grass trimmer has a cutting width of 24 cm, enough to carry out pruning work efficiently. Similarly, it has a motor head that can rotate up to 180 °, which allows you to trim edges more easily.
As for its performance, it is capable of 8500 rpm, so it gives you clean and fast cuts. Also, it has a 2.0 Ah Power X-Change battery, which is not too heavy, consumes less energy than others of its type, and offers up to 40 minutes of operation on a single charge.
On the other hand, the model follows the approach of Einhell trimmers. That is why it includes a main handle and an auxiliary handle, which allow a more ergonomic and secure hold. Likewise, the body of the equipment is telescopic to more easily access high areas or adapt it to your height. Details that make this model the best value for money trimmer in its category.
If you are looking for one of the best cheap grass trimmers, you should know that this model has a lightweight design to provide more control and does not cost too much money. Let’s see its pros and cons.
- Adjustment: The motor head can be adjusted in 5 positions to reach angles of up to 180° incline, allowing you to create different shapes with hedges and bushes.
- Protection: Includes a metal protector to work very close to flowers and ornamental plants without the risk of accidentally cutting them, which provides greater precision and safety.
- Battery: It has a Power X-Change battery that provides approximately 40 to 55 minutes of autonomy, in addition, it has 3 LED lights to know the state of charge in a simple way.
- Blades: may have poor impact resistance against hard materials, especially stone and concrete, so be careful around walls.
3. Bosch Easygrasscut 23 Electric Grass Trimmer
Keeping your garden in better condition in comfort is easy with the Bosch EasyGrassCut 23 electric grass trimmer. This model is equipped with a 280-watt motor and is suitable for small to medium-sized gardens.
This Bosch string grass trimmer is suitable for working at different heights, for which it has an adjustable auxiliary handle. This makes it easier to hold the tool and also get more out of it. In addition, since we are talking about a battery-powered Bosch trimmer, you will not have to worry about looking for plugs or pulling cables.
As a last interesting aspect, it is worth mentioning its weight, just 1.9 kilos. Something that adds more comfort to the piece. It’s also very easy to set up and take down, saving space when you don’t need it. Details typical of the best price-quality trimmer, thanks to an adjusted price.
Saving time in the maintenance of your garden is simple thanks to the complete offer of this lawn trimmer.
- Power: Its 280 watts of power are enough to reliably remove grass and debris from your garden.
- Power: Since we are talking about a battery-powered cutter, you do not have to worry about plugs or smoke during use.
- Adjustable: The adjustable handle helps to work comfortably at different heights, in a solid and balanced way.
- Cutting: The cutting system only accepts a reel for wire, and it is not possible to mount a conventional cutting disc on it.
4. Murray IQ18GT 18V Lithium Ion String Trimmer
In addition, it does not produce toxic gases in the environment, making it a more ecological tool. It is important to mention that its head is pivoting, which allows you to switch between pruning and trimming in a practical way.
Likewise, the structure has a telescopic axis to adjust the working height according to your comfort. As if that were not enough, it offers a cutting width of 30 cm to obtain better finishes in the shortest possible time.
It is normal to wonder which trimmer to buy since there is a wide variety of models on the market. For this reason, we detail the most outstanding pros and cons of this team.
- Head: It offers an automatic feeding system that can provide more thread when it falls short, which favors practicality.
- Battery: It works with a Briggs Stratton 18 V battery, capable of providing autonomy of up to 36 minutes, enough to carry out pruning and trimming activities on the land of 200 m².
- Adjustment: The lower part has a pedal to change the angle of the head with respect to the body of the device, in this way, you can adapt it to your needs.
- Noise: This trimmer is capable of emitting up to 96 dB of noise, which is a considerable level, similar to that produced in a traffic jam.