It is often said that the sun can help prevent pimples. People who have pimples would benefit from lying in the sun, as the pimples dry out. What’s up with that? Can you really get fewer pimples if you regularly get into the sun? Can the sun really help fight pimples?
Pimples are caused by clogged sebaceous glands. There can be numerous causes for this and especially in puberty we usually get more problems with pimples. And pimples are seen as something disturbing. Also, pimples can even be painful. It makes sense that we would like to get rid of our pimples and it is often said that the sun can help to prevent pimples. What’s up with that?
Sun and pimples
It is therefore regularly said that the sun helps against pimples. The sun can certainly have a positive effect on your skin, but at the same time, you have to be very careful. The sun can also aggravate the acne on your skin and of course, you don’t want that. The sun can dry out your skin and this can also provoke a reaction in your skin.
No acne from the sun
Because you get a brown tint from the sun, it always seems like your pimples have become a lot less. This can also appear because your skin is dehydrated by the sun. But these are only temporary solutions. It is also possible that your pimples are indeed less due to the sunlight. So there is a good chance that the pimples will come back.
There are people who actually get a lot more bumps and pimples on their faces when they are in the sun. These pimples also often appear on the arms, neck, and back. This may be related to a sun allergy. So it may be that you get not less but more bumps when you go in the sun and the only thing you can do against this is not going in full sun. Pay close attention to what happens to your skin when you go out into the sun. Do you get bumps everywhere? Then it is most likely a sun allergy.
Sun Is Not Good For Your Skin
You should always be very careful when looking for the sun. Although it is often said that the sun helps against pimples, there can also be many disadvantages. For example, the risk of skin cancer is present and it is also possible that your skin ages much faster. So if you regularly look up the sun to get rid of your pimples, it is possible that you will have even bigger problems with your skin later on. It is not for nothing that you are always warned to use sunscreen. So be very careful if you decide to look for the sun.
So what helps against pimples?
If you want to fight your pimples, there are remedies that work better than sunlight. In any case, always make sure that you keep your skin clean. Preferably do not do this with soap or with a very mild soap. Doesn’t this help? Then it is better to consult a doctor or dermatologist. He or she can advise you and possibly prescribe medication that does work. We then look specifically at your skin type and the problem you are experiencing.
Reading Suggestions: Beauty & Health ; Tips for your Wellbeing
How do I get rid of my pimples? This article contains some useful tips on how to get rid of your childhood pimples. And a little bit about how pimples actually arise.
Pimples Are Caused By Several Factors:
- the functioning of the sebaceous glands and the composition of the sebum
- the structure of the wall of the follicle duct
- the influence of the hormones
- the influence of the bacteria, which are always present in the hair follicle and the sebaceous glands.
If one of these factors is missing, you will also suffer less from pimples. How does a childhood pimple develop? The sebaceous glands in the face, back and chest enlarge and produce more sebum or sebum, they also become thicker in composition. If too much sebum is produced, the sebum can build up and clog the sebaceous gland.
These accumulations of sebum are called blackheads or comedones. There are superficial blackheads (black comedones) and more subcutaneous blackheads (white comedones). The sebaceous glands contain bacteria that convert the sebum into fatty acids. Due to the accumulated sebum and the irritating free fatty acids, the clogged follicle expands further and eventually tears open. The irritants get into the adjacent skin and cause inflammation. This causes pimples and pimples.
Ways To Get Rid Of Your Pimples
Not all ways will work equally well for everyone, they are tips, one way works better than the other.
- Put toothpaste on it, for example before going to bed and it will have dried in the morning.
- Sunlight usually has a beneficial effect on acne. The ultraviolet light from the sun’s rays ensures that the output ducts of the sebaceous glands remain open better. It also makes the sebum somewhat thinner, so that it stagnates less in the follicle duct, and it has a bacterial inhibitory effect.
- Apply zinc ointment on the pimple before going to sleep and the next day it will be dried out.
- For pimples it is important to keep them clean/bacteria free. Go over it with a little bit of alcohol (eg ecinacea force on kitchen roll) and clean your pimples/face with it.
- Buy brewer’s yeast tablets at the drugstore, because they purify the blood and therefore also help with warts.
- Youth pimples: As soon as you see a pimple coming up, dab a drop of echinaforce on it. Preferably a few times a day. Let it dry and the pimple won’t even come up.
- Mix cornstarch with water and apply it to the pimples and let it soak in for a while, then rinse with lukewarm water and repeat this for a few days.
- Rub the gel of aloe-vera plant over the pimple(s) several times a day, pay attention to clothing, aloe gives permanent stains, but helps fantastic against pimples!
- Put some pulling ointment on your pimple before going to sleep, then it will be super ripe the next day and immediately gone without getting major wounds because you touch it too early.
- Tea tree oil also helps very well against pimples. Clean your face well and then put that oil on your pimple.
- If you suffer from pimples, wash your hands regularly with soap because the biggest source of bacteria are your hands and without you knowing it you are touching your face a lot.
- Benzac. Before going to bed one on the pimple and the day after there is almost nothing to see. Available in different doses, but the least strong is probably good enough.