In order to help you select a quality steam cleaner that adapts correctly to your cleaning habits, on the different surfaces of the home, we present this selection of some steamer models considered among the best.
1. Comfortable Portable Handheld Steamer Cleaner
For many, this could well be the best price-quality steamer cleaner, designed to be used to clean the different areas and furniture of your home in the kitchen, bedrooms, bathroom, garden, terrace, car, among others.
Best of all, this equipment does not use chemicals, since you only have to fill its tank with a capacity of 250 milliliters of water, connect and turn on the device to enjoy a steam output of up to 15 consecutive minutes.
Among other features, we have the length of the power supply cable of this handheld steamer, corresponding to 284 centimeters and a locking system arranged in its ergonomic handle, which allows greater safety.
In addition, it incorporates a set of cleaning heads made up of a brush, lips for glass nozzles, door nozzles and a long nozzle. Also, some tools such as a hose, funnel and measuring cup. All these elements help to carry out the cleaning in an integral and efficient way.
This vaporette stands out among the cheapest and offers a resistant, compact and highly ergonomic design. Here are the pros and cons of this model.
- Power cable: You will not need to use extensions, since its power cable is quite long.
- Accessories: A set of nine accessories is attached that will improve your cleaning experience.
- Security: Due to the incorporation of a locking mechanism, you will not have to worry about the little ones activating the steamer.
- Steam output: You will enjoy a continuous steam output of 15 minutes for every 250 milliliters of water.
- Preheating: When you turn on the steamer, you will have to wait a bit for it to heat up and this time could be a bit long for some people.
2 . Eolo Home & Professional Av05Mra Generator On Steam
This model is designed for those who are looking for an industrial steamer with a strong structure, efficient operation and easy handling, which they can use to remove dirt, mold, stains and bacteria. Likewise, its use is suitable for the disinfection of objects in specific areas such as medical and dental offices, among others.
The equipment is, for many, the answer to which is the best vaporette, since it has a rectangular structure of 48 x 36 x 100 centimeters and a tank with a capacity of 10 liters of water.
In addition, its working power corresponds to 3000 watts and works in conjunction with an alternating current input of 230 watts, which will allow you to enjoy a steam output of up to six bars of pressure, at a temperature of 190 ° C.
The device incorporates a base with four bearings and an upper handle with an ergonomic format, suitable for you to be able to move the steamer from one space to another without complications.
If you are wondering which steamer to buy, this industrial-use product with a robust body and efficient operation could be a good option. Your details below.
- Power: Its 3000 watt power allows rapid heating.
- Temperature: Due to the temperature of 190 °C acquired by the steam, you will be able to disinfect surfaces, remove grease, mold and any type of deep-rooted dirt.
- Bearings: The base with built-in bearings allows quick and safe handling.
- Tank: Thanks to its tank with volume for up to 10 liters of water, you won’t have to worry about constantly refilling it.
- Design: Its rectangular and robust design may not seem as attractive compared to other models.
3. Solac Vaporeta Ecogenic Pro 15 Manual Steamer Cleaner
On this occasion, Solac presents us with a mini steamer with 1400 watts of power and a steam output with a pressure of four bars, which corresponds to 35 grams of steam for each minute of work, for a range of up to six meters. In addition, once the device is turned on, it will only require a couple of minutes to warm up so you can start cleaning and disinfecting the different surfaces. You can clean areas such as tiles, walls, doors, upholstered furniture, curtains, clothing, mirrors, stovetops, among others.
On the other hand, we have the automatic tank lid system, which facilitates its opening and closing, as well as a locking mechanism for the button area, in order to avoid accidents with the little ones in the house.
Likewise, it highlights a convenient set of accessories with brushes, nozzles, window cleaners, flexible tube, inclined elbow, heads for textile use, measuring cup and a practical storage bag.
If you are looking for a compact, light and easy to handle steamer with one hand, the invitation is to review other features of this model, which you will find below.
- Grip: Its ergonomic body offers a comfortable and secure grip at all times.
- Accessories: Thanks to the attached set of accessories, you will have a pleasant cleaning experience from day one.
- Safety: As a preventive measure for the little ones in the house, a locking mechanism was incorporated for the steam button.
- Preheating: You will get a quick heating of the steam mechanism, due to its 1400 watt power.
- Tank: The water tank is a bit small, so you will have to fill it several times for the same cleaning session.
4. Ariete 4146 Steam Cleaner 5 Bar Pressure
With this Ariete steam cleaner you can remove dirt and bacteria from different surfaces such as tiles, stoves, windows, among others. This is possible thanks to the incorporation of a set of 13 heads, including brushes with their respective adapters, nozzles, a pair of flexible tubes, a measuring cup for water, a funnel and a cover for the brushes.
In addition, you will not have to worry about the deterioration or loss of said annexes at the end of the cleaning session, since you will be able to store them safely in the removable base of the structure.
Reading Suggestions: “Spring cleaning” in the wardrobe ; 6 tips for perfect order
If you choose this option when buying a vaporette, you will enjoy a mid-range power corresponding to 1500 watts, which provides a steam output with pressure of five bars, after eight minutes of preheating. In the same way, you will find a safety cap on the vaporette that prevents steam leaks, for greater performance and an on-off light indicator.
This is a somewhat robust steamer, but easy to handle due to its base with bearings. Learn about its pros and cons below.
- Base: You won’t have to worry about losing accessories, because the base serves as a compartment for storage.
- Autonomy: You will be able to carry out cleaning sessions of up to 55 continuous minutes, since this is the available autonomy time.
- Accessories: A set with brushes, adapters, nozzles, meter, funnel and cleaning cloth is incorporated, which make the user experience comprehensive.
- Regulator: You will have a button to regulate the power and pressure of the steam outlet.
- Warm-up: The eight-minute warm-up could be unfavorable if your cleaning time is eventually limited.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: How To Use The Steamer?
Using a steamer is easier than you think. First, you’ll need to identify the tank cap and release it, which will allow you to refill the tank with water. To do this, you will need to place a funnel in the mouth and pour the liquid with the help of the measuring cup. Then, you will have to select the cleaning accessory that best suits the surface to be treated. In this way, you can adjust it in the indicated area.
You can proceed to connect the power cable to the nearest power source and then press the power button located on the structure of the equipment. Thus, it only remains for you to adjust the intensity of the steam output, according to your cleaning needs.
Q2: How To Check The Solenoid Valve Of A Steamer?
To test the solenoid valve of our steamer, we will need a tester or multimeter. It is a measuring instrument made up of a small structure with a screen, a rotary button and a pair of metallic electrodes, which calculate the level of electrical magnitude of other equipment.
What you will have to do is turn on the multimeter, set it to 20 kilohms or 20,000 ohms and place these electrodes on the contacts of the solenoid valve. If, automatically, a measurement between 4.14 and 4.16 is marked on the screen of the device, we will know that the operation of the steamer complement is correct. On the contrary, if the result thrown after the reading were to correspond to 1 or 0.1, we can assume that the solenoid valve has suffered a short circuit. In this case, we must remove it and purchase a replacement with the same technical specifications.
Q3: Why Dose not Steam Come Out Of My Steamer?
If your steamer has stopped generating steam, it could be because the ducts are clogged due to limescale build-up. Similarly, the use of distilled water in the tank of the device will not allow the generation of steam and, therefore, its exit, since this liquid does not have the thermal conduction properties required to complete the vaporization process.
Q4: How To Clean The Steam Boiler?
To clean the steam boiler or tank you must follow a few simple steps. The first thing you have to do is fill the tank with distilled, boiled or demineralized water. Then, place the lid on the mouthpiece and shake the equipment a bit. Thus, it only remains to release the liquid. You can also make use of a special brush for a deeper cleaning or simply activate the automatic cleaning mode.
Q5: What Can Be Steam Cleaned?
Steam cleaners are highly versatile cleaning tools, so you can use them to remove dirt, mold, stains and a large percentage of existing bacteria on any type of surface in our home or workplace. Such is the case of mirrors, windows, tiles, floors, doors, furniture, curtains, the kitchen area, etc.
Q6: What Water Is Added To The Steamer?
Although many people recommend distilled water for steamers, you should keep in mind that this type of liquid does not have thermal conductivity, which would seriously affect steam generation. However, demineralized water is a good option, since, as its name indicates, it does not have minerals or any type of salt.
Thus, you can prevent the accumulation of lime in the device. You can also use tap water, but depending on the region you are in, the hardness of the vital liquid could be a problem.
Q7: How To Clean The Scale From The Steamer?
The presence of lime in drinking water is quite common that, if we do not know how to treat it, could gradually end the life of our appliances. In the case of vaporetts, it is important to frequently eliminate this natural substance. To do this, some of the equipment incorporates a specific self-cleaning system, which prevents the accumulation of lime in the steam outlet ducts.
However, you can make use of this homemade recipe. You must make a mixture of distilled or boiled water with vinegar, pour it into the steamer tank and proceed to release it so that it acts throughout the interior of the device.
Q8: How To Open A Clogged Steamer Cap?
If the cap of your vaporate is stuck, you should not worry, since there is a fairly simple and effective trick. You will have to apply warm water on it and give a few touches, but not too strong, to avoid deterioration of the piece. Then try to twist it with your hands to free it.