Winter is getting closer and closer. In our minds we dream of white landscapes and snowflakes that tickle the tip of the nose. We have discovered a few little tricks that will help you enjoy this time fit and healthy. This is how you get through the winter fit !
The 10 best tips: How to get fit through the winter
Winter is getting closer and closer. In our minds we dream of white landscapes and snowflakes that tickle the tip of the nose. We have discovered a few little tricks that will help you enjoy this time fit and healthy.
- Wearing the right clothes is an important basis for being fit through the winter. Be careful not to dress too thinly. The body quickly begins to freeze and the defense is inhibited. Clothing that is too warm, which does not allow our skin to breathe and which makes us sweat, does not help in this case. Several layers of clothing bring the desired feel-good and health effect. Additional benefit: women can wear several favorite pieces a day.
- Hat, scarf, gloves … We can wear our favorite accessories in winter out of conviction and live out our creative streak. They not only protect us from the cold, we can also combine them perfectly with our winter outfits.
- Drink a lot! Tea and water are important components in protecting the body from headaches and circulatory problems. To strengthen the immune system, it helps to refine the tea with spices such as anise or ginger. Not only do you warm your body and soul, you can also enjoy yourself.
- Take a deep breath and fill up with fresh air! Go outside and treat yourself to long winter walks. Oxygen helps to stimulate blood circulation and relieves tiredness and listlessness. This is how you get through the winter fit.
- Proper ventilation helps protect the eyes from dryness and irritation.
- Meditation leads to inner calm and thus to mental training of body and soul. With this unique way of getting in harmony with yourself, you can relieve pain and go through the cold season in a relaxed manner.
- Bring light into the dark! Soaking up the sun in winter sounds paradoxical, but it contributes immensely to well-being. Through the sun and light, our body releases the happiness hormone and lets us get fit.
- Don’t forget about skin care! Due to the large temperature differences and the dry heating air, our skin is very stressed. The right care can help avoid irritation and feelings of tension and at the same time ensure a beautiful complexion.
- Vitamins strengthen our defenses and protect against external influences. It is therefore important to pay attention to a diet rich in vitamins, especially in winter. Whether delicious dishes with winter vegetables or a glass of orange juice a day – there are many different ways to adequately supply our body.
- Last but not least, we unanimously selected our favorite tip:
Wellness and SPA! The various applications on a wellness day not only have a positive effect on the soul, but also on the body and the immune system. A stay in the sauna can actually work wonders. By alternating use of the sauna and cooling down, you promote blood circulation and the circulation is stimulated.
Remember these tips and nothing stands in the way of a relaxed winter. And if you are still looking for tips on how to be happy.